At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
What you get to do in this role:
- The Staff Software Engineer will be responsible for design and coding of various components for the Android client.
- Our staff engineers are characterized by a deep technical understanding of the domain along with outstanding coding skills to produce high quality software.
- As a staff developer, you will work alongside other developers and product managers to build our next generation ServiceNow mobile client.
- Design and coding of components for the Android client.
- Follow an agile scrum process to iteratively design and build high-quality software.
- Full lifecycle responsibility for software development from requirements and design to coding and ensuring a high degree of quality through testing and automation.
- Work with different ServiceNow teams for incorporating various platform capabilities into the mobile architecture such as Security and Authentication, Session management, Persistence, integrating with third party systems, etc.
- Periodically work with customers to resolve technical support issues