Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for an Android Engineer to join Snap Inc! This role will be based in our offices in San Francisco.
- What you’ll do:
- Push the limits of mobile devices and create great user experiences
- Build smooth, stable, and fun products
- Develop features from design through implementation and launch
- Evaluate technical tradeoffs of every decision and work with design on the best UI and infrastructure practices
- Perform code reviews that guarantee code quality
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Use Kotlin, Java, RxJava, Dagger, and other great tools to build smooth, stable, and fun products
- Support features from design through implementation and launch
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of mobile software engineering experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Good problem solving skills
- Java and Android expertise
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].