Senior Software Engineer (.NET, SQL, Angular/React)
We at IMRIEL have managed to cultivate awesome group of developers & advance technologies. If you truly love gaining new technical knowledge and can add more awesomeness to the team, you are eligible!
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on the latest tools and technologies.
- Work along with a group of passionate problem solvers.
- Observe existing patterns and recognize ways to change them and improve the product & development methodologies.
- Code your heart out, problem solve, and learn new technologies.
- Focus on the quality of the delivery.
- Work without any supervision.
- Design the right tool/framework for development.
- Lead and mentor your subordinates.
What you need:
- Strong design skills and experience in ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework 4.0 and above.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Must have experience in ASP.NET MVC with C#.
- Strong knowledge of SQL server (TSQL).
- React workflows (Flux or Redux), Angular 2 (TypeScript) , Webpack, Angular CLI, NPM, Node.js, JS/Angular Unit Testing.
- AJAX, JSON, REST, APIs.
- Responsive/Adaptive Web Design, Cross Browser Compatibility.
- CSS Preprocessors (LESS, SASS).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like TFS, Git, SVN, Bitbucket, etc.
- Working knowledge on Project Management Tools like JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud Services e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.
- Knowledge of CI/CD process.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Good experience of writing unit & integration tests.
- Knowledge in Agile methodology.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Must have good communication skills in English.
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Involved in core development of Web application using .NET MVC, .NET Core, SQL Server (TSQL) & Web APIs.
- Involved in front-end fixes using HTML5, CSS, Sass, Bootstrap, Angular, React, etc.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) OR Angular CLI.
- Involved in end-to-end testing of the application (including Unit Testing, Integration Testing & UI Testing).
- Work on front-end using Angular, TypeScript, React, Vue.js, Node.js, etc.
- Work on Reporting tools like OpenXML Reports, SSRS reports, Telerik Report, etc.
- Get involved in end-to-end testing of the application (including Unit Testing, Integration Testing & UI Testing).
- Follow best practices on Source control management using Azure DevOps, Git, Bitbucket, etc.
- Should follow a Test Driven Development approach while developing.
- Follow Agile practices.
- Collaborate with the team to improve the quality of the product.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Good to know:
- Knowledge of JS frameworks like Vue.js, Ember.js, Node.js, Backbone.js, etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge of OpenXML Reports, SSRS reports, Azure Functions, Azure Service bus, AWS, AWS Lambda, SharePoint & Mobile Apps would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of frameworks like Kendo UI (Telerik) would be good.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, NoSQL like MongoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of platforms like Apache Kafka, StreamSets, Microsoft Dynamics365, Salesforce etc.
- Agile/Lean software development principles along with experience participating in agile projects.
- A passion for continuous improvement in both technology and process.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills.
Experience: 5 to 8 years.