At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from marketing to client services experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
Successful candidates will come from a technical background with hands-on experience in developing extensible architectures on the mobile platforms, with demonstrated leadership skills in guiding teams in using those architectures. We want to see examples of your work in the Google Play store, with the ability to discuss what decisions you helped make to make these apps successful.
- Provide technical leadership, design and deliver scalable and resilient code
- Interact with Product and Design teams
- Use and help guide API development
- Create POCs for new features and architectures
- Present easy to understand mobile concepts to leadership
- Help create secure solutions on the mobile platform
- Help create and maintain an amazing CI/CD pipeline
- Add and use instrumentation and logging to support data-driven decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in the mobile field. Showing off published apps in the store is great!
- Experience in Android Kotlin architecture, modules and functional programming
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines, including publishing to the play store
- Experience and opinions about cross-platform solutions such as flutter and rxnative
- Passionate about creating solutions that help people manage their finances
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry with crypto currencies and the blockchain is a plus
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for both employees and dependents
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with up to 4% vested match
- Professional development reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Generous time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Hours