Nimble is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service, and improving access to medications for our customers while rooting our team in a patient-first mentality.
Nimble is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service, and improving access to medications for our customers while rooting our team in a patient-first mentality. Our Engineering culture: We operate with shared trust and no egos. We enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business, daily living out our company values of High Ownership, Burning Curiosity, and Bias for Action. As a Senior Mobile Engineer, you will have a hand in architecting the technology and customer experience that run Nimble (www.nimblerx.com). You will join a team of world-class, highly motivated software engineers to deliver front-end patterns and practices that ensure developer productivity, a great end-user experience, and a performant application for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Use what you have learned from your real-world experience to help us build scalable platform and applications that people will simply love
- Work with engineering leadership to create a front-end technology roadmap
- Own the functionality you develop - from design to production - resolving any issues along the way; Clearly communicate concepts or issues
- Lead by example; Use your ideas to implement features and demonstrate how it ought to be done
- Encourage new and better ways we should develop, discover, and implement best practices
- Take on problems with technical wizardry and finesse
- At least 5 years of strong native Apps development experience, including customer-facing software solutions
- Exposure to our stack: React, Java, MySQL is a plus.
- Familiarity in developing native Apps using Flutter is preferred.
- You have a keen nose for bad code smells; you love clean code and robust design
- You value and take responsibility for the quality of your features, including testing your own code and reviewing your teammate’s code
- You’re an innovator with good ideas, great problem-solving abilities, and a results-oriented attitude
- You have the ability to build effective working relationships, and a passion for mentoring and coaching
- Familiarity with both iOS and Android app development is nice to have
What's in it for you:
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and the lives of millions. We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy - your (grand) parents and your (grand) children will understand and appreciate what you do
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
- Medical / dental / vision / 401K package that fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy - work hard and take time when you need it
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!
Diversity, inclusion and belonging at Nimble: Nimble is building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of diverse backgrounds, abilities and perspectives.