OpenNode is a global, venture backed Bitcoin payments provider servicing 126 countries through our Bitcoin Lightning Network-powered products. In 2017, we were the first to transact on the Lightning network and have since built a customer network of more than 25,000 merchants who use our products.
We remove complexity and risk by providing businesses with superior technology solutions including simple no-code, turn-key hosted checkouts, e-commerce plug-ins, and APIs for customized integrations. Compatible with every Bitcoin wallet, we are transforming money and payments for every business, everywhere.
We are now seeking a Senior Mobile App Developer (React Native) to extend OpenNode capabilities to new Android and iOS Apps.
The role will report to the CPO. This position is full-time and ideally based near Los Angeles, CA - but location is remote and flexible for the right candidates.
- Passion for bitcoin and the future of money
- 5+ years of experience building cross platform real-time dynamic mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- 3+ years of experience in React Native
- 3+ year of experience with backend integration with API gateways, Rest API and Web services
- Excellent problem solving skills and a love for technical challenges
- Strong appreciation for design, user experience, and object oriented programming
- Experience working autonomously and in a cross functional team
- Knowledgeable about the entire lifecycle from concept to development to deployment of mobile apps
- Thoughtful and articulate
- Develop and deliver product requirements
- Generate delivery ideas and solutions
- Lead the full spectrum of design, software engineering, and testing
- Deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions using agile development practices
- Craft clean, compliant code
- Technical understanding of Bitcoin and the Lightning Network
- Entrepreneurship or startup experience
- Adept at writing technical documentation