- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Implement user interface designs provided by UX team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Work closely with Product leadership to build roadmaps and deliver upon them
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years of Android application development
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- 1+ years experience with Kotlin
- High intellectual curiosity and solid communication skills.
Applicants must be able to work on a W2
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.