Senior Android Developer
Tap Mobile is one of the world’s fastest growing mobile apps companies. We transform great ideas into elegant software. Our apps have been downloaded over 350 Million times.
We’re looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our amazing growing team where each team member makes an impact.
- As part of the development team, you will be responsible for creating new state-of-the-art UI and UX
- Implementing complex client-side algorithms and business logic reaching our multi-million user community.
- From designing the architecture, through talks with the product team on the look and behavior of the app, to optimizing for speed and finalizing the experience to the smallest details.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code. Design, Code, Test, Automate, Troubleshoot, and be awesome.
- Experience in the commercial development of Android applications (at least 4 years);
- Knowledge of Kotlin, Compose;
- Experience with Git, understanding the Gitflow principles;
- Ability to implement non-standard UI elements;
- Knowledge of design patterns and the ability to apply them;
- Good knowledge of Android Studio, Instruments and other tools;
- A desire to study and use new approaches and technologies;
- Ability to work with deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow and JNI ;