Are you a motivated software engineer who thrives in a vibrant, innovative and collaborative team?
➔ Our team supports millions of users by building cutting edge internal and external SDKs in 100% Kotlin, using Coroutines and Flow.
➔ We love open source, automated testing and continuous integration.
➔ We are investing in modularization, incremental builds, Jetpack Compose, Kotlin Multiplatform & MVI.
You will be joining a team that enjoys learning new things and sharing our knowledge with the wider Android community.
- More than half of our team has presented at public developer conferences:
- DevFest: DIY Dependency Injection with Kotlin
- Android WorldWide: No Drama Concurrency with Kotlin Actors
- Identiverse: Tips and Tricks for Mobile Biometrics
- Droidcon: SELECT * FROM Kotlin, Applied TensorFlow in Android apps, Have Your Cake and Eat It Too with A/B Testing, A Practical Guide To Master Rx Streams and Advanced HTTP Mocking with WireMock.
- We open sourced Easy Screenshots and architecture-viewer.
- Many of our team also enjoy blogging: handstandsam, daj, Mayank_Mehta, ZakTaccardi, pribble88, nickcapurso.
Ideal candidates will have a strong understanding of object-oriented design, automated testing, and open source libraries.
We will be a fully remote working environment for most of the rest of 2021, but this position will eventually require a paid relocation to Northern Virginia or Richmond. You need the right to work in the USA without immigration sponsorship.
We have many more senior positions available too, just get in touch!
- Design and deliver awesome SDKs and apps to millions of users
- Partner with our product, design and business counterparts to shape the requirements and roadmap
- Partner with our architects on API and system design
- Contribute to inner and open source projects
- Learn new things, share best practices and improve processes
- Bachelors' Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of professional software engineering experience
- At least 1 years of mobile development for native Android applications using Kotlin, including some experience with Coroutines
- At least 1 years of experience doing object-oriented design and using design patterns
- At least 1 year of experience with automated testing frameworks
- At least 4 years of professional software engineering experience
- At least 3 years of mobile development for native Android applications
- At least 2 years of experience in an Agile environment
- At least 1 year of experience with automated Android testing frameworks, both unit and instrumentation testing
- At least 1 year of experience developing and supporting an app in one of the Android markets (Google Play, Amazon App Store, etc.)
- Experience writing SDKs for the Android platform
No agencies please. Thank you!