Do use the link
NetVirta is a fast growing, venture-backed startup in the fashion fit technology space. If you’ve had difficulty shopping online because you couldn’t find clothing or footwear that fit, you’ve experienced the problem we address. It’s an issue that troubles shoppers around the world and NetVirta is uniquely positioned to solve it.
Founded by two MIT graduates and located in Boston and Singapore, NetVirta is the world’s leading fit technology provider for medical, retail and sports equipment brands, helping customers order the right size with precision 3D body scanning. We began serving the medical industry in 2013, helping doctors scan medical patients to create custom-fit orthotics and prosthetics. In 2017, we expanded to enable NFL and NCAA football players to obtain custom-fit helmets. Fast forward to 2022, NetVirta’s closed deals with multiple clothing and footwear brands in North America, Europe, and Asia.
We are proud to be certified as Great Place to Work® in Singapore.
What can you expect?
We are looking for Senior Android Developers to join our growing technology team in the Singapore office. You will join one of the teams that primarily uses Kotlin for their day-to-day development. You could be working directly on the product or on tools/framework that directly support the other teams. Which team you will be joining depends on your interests and strengths!
- Write robust systems with high code quality
- Collaborate with other members of the company to ensure seamless integration of the company’s products
- Contribute directly to the product or support other teams with better tools/framework
- Guide and mentor junior developer(s)
- Tech ownership of major systems
Required Skills & Experience
- Passion in creating the future fashion platform
- Excellent in Android Development using Kotlin and/or Java ( Solid understanding of mobile development concepts, application life cycle, concurrency, etc. )
- Background in C++ programming is a plus
- Experience in version control systems e.g., Git/SVN/Perforce
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience designing scalable architecture
What else is awaiting you?
- Career development opportunities, like mentoring, career exploration through a Japanese concept called Ikigai.
- Learning is fundamental to our culture, your growth together with Netvirta's are paramount to how we can transform the industry.
- Besides hard work, we value your well-being and want you to have fun too! Attractive compensation and benefits as well as engagement and welfare activities awaits you.
- Work alongside with friendly colleagues in a positive environment.
Join the NetVirta family to work in a nurturing, collaborative environment! Not only will you be exposed to cutting edge technologies that will shape the future of shopping, you’ll contribute to them too!
Note: Due to a high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We appreciate your interest and please do not stop trying if you don’t hear back from us!!