Roles & Responsibilities :
Terra's small and fast-growing Engineering team is spread across many geographies and time zones. We are looking for a detail-oriented Senior Flutter developer to join and lead our mobile app development team.
As a top-notch engineer, you will ultimately demonstrate excellent communication skills, an ability to connect with other engineers and developers, and a solid foundation in software design.
About the role :
In this role, you will :
- Work on the mobile app for Terra.do - the core platform that will help realize
- Be responsible to large features of the app and be involved from the conception of the feature to its rollout
- Ensure that the code is well-structured and that you and all team members establish and follow best practices
- Maintain high testability and code-coverage all across
What you'd bring :
- 5+ years of Software Development experience (big plus if some of it is with consumer-facing apps)
- Have at least 2+ years of experience on Flutter
- Worked with Various state management techniques including GetX, Provider
- Built flutter animations (transitions, micro animations), and native integrations on iOS and Android
- You love taking ownership and have a great eye for detail
- Have at least a working knowledge of the server side databases, dev ops
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You obsess about the experience of every single customer
- Propose and manage timelines for projects.