SEVEN Networks develops innovative mobile software solutions that help wireless carriers, mobile device manufacturers, application developers, and end users understand, analyze and optimize the wireless traffic between mobile devices and the cloud.
About this team
Our team is building new and innovative ways for users to improve their privacy and security, allowing them to see the content they want without annoying ads interrupting their experience. As an Android Engineer, we will depend on you to define, design, and refine the tech that keeps us ahead in the race against ad-blocking circumvention and provide an amazing experience while using our app.
What you'll do
- Design, develop, and test software components and applications using Kotlin
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team to experiment, iterate continuously, and deliver on new product objectives
- Collaborate with stakeholders to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that impacts our customers and inspires peers
- Deliver testable, maintainable, and high-quality code and take operational responsibility for the components that you develop
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with exciting tasks and the freedom to acquire new skills
Who you are
- You’re an experienced Android developer with at least two (2) years of proven experience working with Kotlin and at least one (1) year of non-internship professional software development experience
- You understand Android and Kotlin design patterns, data structures, architecture, and how to apply craft to design pragmatic solutions
- You are interested in keeping up with current standard methodologies in your areas of expertise
- You are experienced in working with modern infrastructure and tools
- You know and care about engineering best practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming, security-focused design, and automated testing
- You’re familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems and enjoy seeing millions of users running your code.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills