Do you groove on building Apps that users love? Do you want to highlight your talent by working with one of the best apps? Join our mobile team!
We are looking for an Android developer with a generalist software engineering background able to deal with different programming languages, adapted designs, architectural and implementation tasks. Versatility is key to us!
Our mission is to design, build and improve our market leader mobile application and give the best experience to our million users by using the latest technologies.
- Chill with your brand new team and make some friends.
- Face your stand up meeting.
- Cooperate with UX Designers, Back-end Developers and Product Owners
- Implement new amazing features and delight our users
- Do unit and functional tests development and maintenance
- Build reusable software components for interfacing with Subito platform
- Optimize the app by using instrumentation to profile, measure and analyse usage
- Get some rest after a long day of work by playing foosball or ping pong with your colleagues.
- Experience in native Android app development using Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android Studio and Gradle
- Experience working with REST APIs and web services
- Knowledge and experience of Continuous integration and test automation using Android test tools like Espresso, JUnit
- Familiarity with modern development methods and tools
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of memory management, performance tuning and profiling tools (LeakCanary, Android Profiler)
- Knowledge of different programming languages and paradigms
- Familiarity with libraries like RxJava 2, Retrofit 2, Dagger 2, Kotlin Coroutines and Flows
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Contributions to open source projects, online (StackOverflow) and offline (user groups, etc.) communities
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- Competitive total remuneration
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Personal training budget to attend conferences and events
- Challenging collaboration with global teams
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and assets
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course…
“Subito is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Subito for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s your story. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We love creating opportunities for others by connecting buyers and sellers from all over Italy. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – is a source of creativity and enriches us all. Diversity opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and diversity helps us adapt to a changing world. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background”
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.