Fora Health is building digital health products to bring personalised health care to everyone.
We’re looking for an Android engineer to join our team in London, or work remotely as part of our distributed team. It’s a really exciting time - we’re building our first products and taking them to market. So it’s a chance to really make your mark.
You will be a part of an engineering team that values collaboration and shared ownership of the codebase. Together with our designers you will work on features that help patients and clinicians work together.
We value people who are not afraid to do what is right and challenge when necessary. We promote an open and friendly environment – everyone’s contribution matters!
It’s a really exciting time to work with us. We’re now focused on scaling, establishing new use cases and creating new functionality to further improve their impact on patient lives.
We’re making the most of technology to support patients and clinicians in their everyday life. So we need our products to be super usable and engaging. Your role as an Android engineer will be central in making this happen.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working in small teams with designers, software engineers, clinicians and scientists
- Believes in the role of technology to improve medical research and healthcare
- Has a strong background in Android engineering using Kotlin and keeps up to date with the latest developments
- Isn’t afraid to learn the right tool for the job
- Is passionate about crafting clean code with well-defined structure and logic
- Is confident writing tests, and believes they are integral to development
- Enjoys pairing with other engineers and values sharing knowledge and skills
What we are offering
- Competitive salary in the range of £55,000 – £75,000 per year depending on level of experience
- Pension programme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Option to work remotely as part of our existing distributed team
Right to work
If you are applying to work in our London office for this job, you should have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.