About the project
An application that is addressed to a retail client (uninsured people) and offers packages of discounts on medicines and other medical products.
- Building new features from the ground up while working closely with design, product, and other teams
- Collaborating with the mobile apps team to design clean, reusable, and resilient high-level architectures
- Maintaining existing code by fixing bugs and monitoring app performance
- Creating and participating in code reviews
- Participating in architecture design and decisions on how to scale our apps
- Making smart engineering and product decisions based on data analysis and collaboration
- 3+ years of experience in developing applications in Android technology
- Knowledge of at least one Android Framework (Intent, Flags, Activities, Fragments, etc.)
- Experience with Core Java, OOPS, and Kotlin
- Familiarity with native apps architecture and design patterns, including commonly used patterns such as MVVM
- Experience with Deep Linking, Analytics, and A/B testing
- Ability to integrate 3rd party SDKs and APIs
What we offer
- 20 days off paid
- Budget 545 USD per year for all conferences, training, etc.
- 100 USD per month for medical care / multisport
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- flexible working time
- integration events
- no dress code
- extra leave
HIREONE sp. z o.o.
We're recruiting for an American healthcare company that operates a platform, a free-to-use website and mobile app that track prescription drug prices in the US. They also provide free drug coupons for discounts on medications.
They check more than 75,000 pharmacies in the United States. In 2017, the website got about fourteen million visitors a month. As of February in 2020, "millions of people" had downloaded the client's app!