Title: Android Developer
Location: Austin, TX / Sacramento, CA / Mountain View, CA
Employment Type: Fulltime / Permanent
Interview Mode: Phone | WebEx
Role and Responsibilities:
- Handle support questions from partner android app developers.
- Understanding App flow and best practices in Android API implementation.
- Detailed analysis to identify the root cause of incoming issues and assign to relevant teams/suggest solutions.
- BS/BE in computer science or equivalent
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Android application or platform development.
- Good understanding of Android Architecture and different Android sub systems
- Must be familiar with ADB commands, Android debugging with Bug Reports, etc.
- Strong Java programming skills
- Familiarity with the Linux environment is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in using defect management systems