Listella is looking for an outstanding Andriod Engineer to help create the future of the real estate transaction experience on Andriod. The applicant will take ownership of designing, prototyping, and building new user experiences that pave the way for the future of home buying and selling.
- Collaborate and interact with teams of engineers from multiple disciplines to design and deliver high-quality products on Android.
- Identify areas of opportunity and find creative solutions that distinguish Listella’s experiences from competition.
- Constantly measure how designs are performing for target customers. Iterate and improve those experiences as needed.
- Influence team roadmaps to include experience improvements when the design or product is not performing or needs improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Minimum 6+ years of working experience delivering native applications for Android with a deep understanding of a consumer app life-cycle.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently but also collaborative and driven by group critique.
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights. Are able to take those insights and define the desired customer outcomes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Strong ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches, prototypes and wireframes. Strong ability to communicate complicated concepts and bring clarity to stakeholders and team members.
Why you should join
As part of our team you can contribute to shaping how the world buys and sells real estate, through advancements in real estate and technology. We strive to create an environment of motivation, collaboration, open and honest communication, while growing and innovating at a fast pace.
No agents, no commissions, no negotiations. A better way to buy and sell real estate! Listella was founded under the belief that the power of the real estate transaction process should be in the buyer and sellers hands, saving American’s billions in commissions every year. Today Listella is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, innovating the real estate systems of today and building the products of tomorrow. Changing the world one home at a time.
Our Core Values
At Listella we prefer to have extremely high standards and hire exceptional professionals who push themselves to perform at the highest level everyday. We want to be surrounded by individuals who hold themselves to the highest standards and do the right thing even when no one is looking.
We are committed to a work environment where everyone is given the dignity and respect that they deserve. We will not allow any form of harassment or discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, disability, pregnancy or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Each of us is a valued member of the team.
Always do the right thing. We recognize that our continued success depends upon a commitment to conduct business with honesty, integrity and transparency. We want to be surrounded by individuals who hold themselves to the highest standards and do the right thing even when no one is looking.
Anyone at Listella can and should email or talk to anyone according to what they believe is the fastest way to solve a problem for the benefit of the whole company. You can talk to your team members, you can talk directly to a VP, you can talk to our CEO - you can talk to anyone without anyone else’s permission. You should consider yourself obligated to do so until the right outcome occurs.
EMBRACE AND DRIVE CHANGE
Change pushes us to become more evolved people, expanding our minds and advancing our skills. We embrace change and allow it to drive our company as we grow our services and products.