Who we are:
Listella is a fast paced Real Estate technology startup. Founded under the belief that the power of the Real Estate Transaction process should be in the buyer and seller's hands, saving Americans billions in commissions every year. Today Listella is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, innovating the Real Estate systems of today and building the products of tomorrow. Changing the world one home at a time.
As part of our team you can contribute to shaping how the world buys and sells real estate, through advancements in real estate and technology. We strive to create an environment of motivation, collaboration, open and honest communication, while growing and innovating at a fast pace.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a highly motivated Android Software Engineer to design the future of the real estate transaction experience and to take ownership of the development and rollout for an entire product, or large project. You can expect to push your skills and be challenged everyday, while making an impact on the future of how people buy and sell their home. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building world-class software and a track record of success, creating highly scalable software systems. You will need strong software engineering skills, excellent interpersonal communication, with experience accepting and giving meaningful feedback on technical designs and pull requests.
- Collaborate and interact with teams of engineers from multiple disciplines to design and deliver high-quality products on Android.
- Identify areas of opportunity and find creative solutions that distinguish Listella’s experiences from competition.
- Constantly measure how designs are performing for target customers. Iterate and improve those experiences as needed.
- Influence team roadmaps to include experience improvements when the design or product is not performing or needs improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Minimum 6+ years of working experience delivering native applications for Android with a deep understanding of a consumer app life-cycle.
- Expert in Kotlin, Java, and Andriod UI
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms, building custom UI, and creating great user experiences.
- Collaborate with iOS, Android, and Backend engineers in order to ship features.
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills and are passionate about mobile app development.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Strong ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches, prototypes and wireframes.
- Serious applicants apply here: https://apply.workable.com/listella/j/09FB9FEB71/
Remote, PTO, Startup Equity, and More.